- Author : Kellyann Petrucci, MS, ND
- Publisher : Rodale Books
- Release Date : 2021-12-14
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Pages : 320
- ISBN 10 : 9780593233993
Dr Kellyann s Bone Broth Diet Excerpt :
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Lose weight safely and easily while spending less time in the kitchen with Dr. Kellyann’s iconic bone broth diet plan, now revised and updated with new chapters and more recipes. “Empowering, user-friendly information supported by the most forward-thinking scientific research available.”—David Perlmutter, MD, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Grain Brain As a naturopathic physician and weight-loss specialist, Dr. Kellyann Petrucci has helped thousands of patients achieve spectacular weight loss and more youthful-looking skin through her bone broth diet. Packed with fat-burning nutrients, skin-tightening collagen components, and gut-healing and anti-inflammatory properties, bone broth is the key to looking and feeling younger than ever before. In just twenty-one days, you, too, can unlock these miraculous results with Dr. Kellyann’s delicious bone broth recipes and groundbreaking mini-fasting plan. In this updated edition, Dr. Kellyann shares new 80/20 recipes for added post-diet flexibility, maintaining the diet template for 80% of your meals while allowing non-diet foods for the other 20%. Along with new research on the benefits of a low-carb diet and fasting, she also shares her best tips for looking beautiful from the inside out and lifestyle advice for staying healthy and vibrant long after you have finished the diet. You’ll learn the science of why bone broth works and how to lose weight safely and easily—cravings and hunger pains not included. The simple and tasty recipes for beef, turkey, chicken, and fish bone broths are loaded with flavor and nutrients. Unlike other diet plans that involve serious preparation and cooking, the bone broth diet allows you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your newfound vibrancy. With easy fitness routines and mindful meditation exercises, Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Diet is your key to a healthier, happier, slimmer, and younger life.